Registration is Now CLOSED
What to Bring
**DO NOT BRING A TENT** (You are inside!!)
Sleeping Bag (Limit 1 bag per student- see security details below)
Student ID (students must check-in at 5pm & check-out at 6am to receive points)
Money (limited concessions will be open)
Proper Attire if participating in the 3v3 Tournament
The Brick for a Traditions Stamp
Canned Food Drive at Campout: This Friday, you can bring canned food items and toiletries (paper towels, toilet paper, soap, ect.) in exchange for a chance to win prizes! The more items you bring, the higher the chance that you will win. All donations will go to the newly created NC State Food Bank. Drop off will be adjacent to the registration tent.
What to Wear
RED! :) The Pack Patrol will be on site rewarding students wearing red and giving spirit violations to those who are not.
What to Expect
Event emceed by Kornelius Bascombe
3 on 3 Charity Basketball Tournament (Sweet 16)
Student Performances by:
○ NC State Cheerleaders, NC State Dance Team, Fusion Dance Crew, DanceVisions, Acappology, Ladies in Red, Clogging Team
Student & Campus Organization Giveaways, Interactives and Information:
○ UAB, IRC, Campus Police, University Dining, University Recreation, The Retreat at Raleigh, Coaches Corner, Student Government, Senior Class Council, Dance Marathon
Timeline of Events
4:30 pm- Arena Parking lots open to the public
○ Wolfline to Carter-Finley stop available(Scott Hall)
5:00 pm-Student Registration begins Check-in at Northeast plaza
○ Free T-Shirt to the first 1,000 students registered
○ Sample subs from Jimmy Johns to first 1,000 students
○ Bag & Sleeping bag check available to students using the
Wolfline for transportation (retrieve items after 9pm)
5:30 pm- Student entrance opens (East Entrance only)
○ Seating is General admission, grab a good seat!
○ Take part in the Marines interactive games and enjoy the
7:00 pm-Primetime with the Pack (you’ll want to be in your seat for this!)
8:30 pm- Team Autograph session- 45 minutes
9:30 pm- Students retrieve bags, etc from cars and Registration
9:45 pm- Line-up at East entrance for re-entry
10:00 pm- DJ and Student Programming starts
10:15 pm- Basketball Team serves pizza
○ Concessions Booths at sections 114, 112 & TheDeck
10:30 pm- 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament and Student Performances 1:00 am- Movie
5:30 am- Check-Out Begins
- ○ 1 bag per student
- ○ Raleigh Police will be checking bags, alcohol or illegal items will result in
- ○ There is no WIFI in the building
- ○ If students want to camp together, they need to arrive together
- ○ Red Terror will be available at 6am for return trips to campus
- ○ Students must remain in the building throughout the night
- ○ Directions to PNC
■To avoid State Fair traffic, be sure to take Wade Avenue from campus and exit on the Edwards Mill Rd exit towards PNC Arena. DO NOT USE HILLSBOROUGH to TRINITY RD
This year Student Government will be partnering with Coach Gottfried, the basketball team and the athletics department and Campout will now be apart of the Primetime with the Pack event. Primetime with the Pack is replacing the old Red and White game which means this year when our basketball team officially kicks off their season we will have over 2,000 students there to cheer them on. Also, Primetime with the Pack was selected as 1 of 5 midnight madness kickoff events that will be showcased that evening on ESPNU, which is even more reason why our student body needs to be there supporting Pack hoops.
If you are wondering what this means for students? It means that we will be moving campout from outside of Reynolds Coliseum to our home for men’s basketball: the PNC Arena. After the general public leave the Primetime with the Pack event, the Campout will officially kick off and students will have access to many great offerings inside and around the arena. And of course the 3 v 3 charity basketball tournament will take place and for the first time students will be able to play on the PNC Arena court!
IMPORTANT: There is now a new loyalty point incentive which will give any student that participates 6 additional loyalty points, which can make a huge impact on getting basketball tickets (For example, if a freshman camps out but a senior does not... the senior and freshman will be tied entering the season on loyalty points. Both will have 9 points). Also, you will no longer be camping out for a ticket to a specific game.
Spots for campout are filled on a first come, first served basis so please visit the link below to register and remember that there are only 3,500 spots which have already been filling up the past month. Registration closes at 10 pm Wednesday, October 3rd. This transformational change will ensure that Campout is a tradition that is here to stay for years to come!
- Students must follow the NC State Code of Student Conduct, as well as Campout Guidelines
- There will be RANDOM checkpoints throughout the night. So make sure you are there throughout the evening!
- Your camping area must be clean after checkout. When Campout is over, if your camping spot is not clean, you will forfeit your ticket. This is to help keep litter away from the area.
- So have fun, and enjoy the first ever campout at the PNC Arena!
Campus Police will be present at Campout and will remove any student who fails to abide by these guidelines.
- No Alcohol
- No Drugs or illegal substances
- No open flames
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Animals
You must be be signed into your NCSU Account to fill out the Google Form