Help Session and Budget Office Hours on Wed. Jan. 30th have been moved to Harrelson 302.
The Student Senate appropriates funds to Registered Student Organizations each Fall and Spring. An organization files a request online, which is reviewed by the Senate Appropriations Committee for recommendation to the full Senate.
**APPLY FOR FALL 2013 FUNDING NOW**
January 7th @ 12:01AM Filing Opens
January 25th at 4PM Receipts Due
February 1st @ 8:30AM W-9′s Due
February 1st @ 5PM Filing Closes
Don’t forget to…
- Read the Appropriations Packet
- Turn in your receipts from previous semesters! Please contact Joe Murray at email@example.com for questions about receipts and appropriations eligibility
- File for Appropriations and use the NEW Budget Tool to help create your budget
- Attend a MANDATORY help session or budget office hour
- Check if your organizations is eligible for Appropriations: http://students.ncsu.edu/treasury
- Attend your interview
- Check your e-mail for notifications and updates!
Please note that viewing this PowerPoint does not meet the requirement for help session attendance.
Appropriations Budget Tool <–NEW and VERY HELPFUL
*If you have turned in a W-9 in the past you do not need to turn one in. If you are uncertain check with the Student Body Treasurer Joe Murray.
W-9s and receipts can both be turned in to the Student Government Office Manager located at Harrelson 355.
Governing Statutes (PDF)
Create/Edit a Request
View Filed Requests
To aid in planning here are PDF Copies of the Appropriations Questions, depending on the type of funding needed:
More Information: Questions? Contact either Kelsey Mills, Chair of Appropriations Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joe Murray, Student Body Treasurer (email@example.com).